KIMBLE® KONTES® Sterile Closed-System Tissue Grinder With Vitrified Tip, 15 mL
- Tissues are ground within a sealed container to minimize the risk of personal contact - exposure to sample aerosols is eliminated
- Narrow pestles eliminate the potential of sample overflow common with other types of grinders
- The molded-in abrasive surface on the pestle tip leaves no sediment to obstruct sample examination
- Each grinder comes with a fully assembled pestle, a conical sample tube with solid top cap, an adhesive identification label and an instruction card.
- All are gamma-sterilized in easy-open Tyvek packs
- Tubes are made of PP, pestles are 30% glass-filled PP and caps are HDPE
- The proprietary silica casting process in Closed System 2 tissue grinders results in a glass-like abrasive tip surface that makes it easier to homogenize fibrous samples