Assuring primary package weight consistency
Achieving consistent dose accuracy from one vial to another starts with accurately assessing the tare weight of the primary package container. Producing tared containers requires an exacting focus on process controls, weighing equipment performance, standard maintenance, and accurate calibrations.
DWK’s Tare Weighing services deliver tared vials, tubes, and bottles to ensure that the amount of material in the primary package is consistent every time. Our tared containers can simplify your workflow and save you significant time delivered with a customized digital report that details the scannable code affixed to each tared container and weight.
- Workflow Improvement Pre-tared containers eliminate time-consuming on site measurements.
- Traceability / Risk Reduction Scannable codes are affixed to each tared bottle and vial and are referenced in a digital weight report.
- Error Reduction Eliminate inhouse systematic and random variabilities impacting measurement accuracy.
- Weighing Accuracy 0.1mg ± 0.2mg for ceramic labels and 0.5mg ± 0.2mg for direct mark labels.
Micro Packaging Vial
- Polypropylene vials
- Packaging, storage and shipment of small volumes of reagents and biosamples.
- RTU & Unprocessed configurations.