Rely on our Medical Sterilization Products and Services
At DWK Life Sciences we understand that medical and pharmaceutical applications demand reliably sterile products and services. To meet those needs, we’ve created a line of sterilization-certified ready primary packaging components including ampoules, vials, and closures.
These items, and more, can be prepared and delivered in sterile packed formats to improve your workflow. In addition to sterilization you can trust, we can barcode each item to ensure traceability down the manufactured lot number, including batchnumbering. And of course, sterilized products meet USP71 for medical sterility and can be shipped in single, double, and triple autoclave bagged configurations for cleanroom entry and fill/finish applications.
- Ready-to-Use Solutions: Prepared for cleanroom entry as well as fill and finish applications to streamline your workflow.
- Flexible Configurations: Sterilized components are available in stand-alone or kitted (with closures) small batch or large quantities to meet specific application needs.
- Quality Assurance & Traceability: Components meet standards for depyrogenation and sterilization and ship with full documentation and certifications to give you peace of mind.
- Perfect Preparation: Dry heat and WFI rinse techniques optimized to specific material compositions.
- Workflow Focus: Single, double, or triple autoclave bag options available for cleanroom entry.