Secondary packaging tailored to your specific needs
Custom secondary packaging services leveraging industry and DWK packaging expertise. We can help you design a custom solution tailored to your specific needs. Through consultation, we will help you design a secondary packaging solution to meet your specifications and workflows.
DWK’s secondary packaging services are turnkey and inclusive of assembly, kitting, custom configurations, and clean room packaging. We can even protect your products in secondary packaging branded with creative visuals and graphics using eco-friendly materials to support your sustainability initiatives.
Whether you are interested in protecting wares during transport and warehousing or improving workflows, consider DWK’s custom secondary packaging services. We can help you to streamline your supply chain management through single sourcing of containment systems formatted to your secondary packaging requirements.
- Custom Pack Format Shrink wrap, anti-static corrugated polypropylene trays, stainless steel trays, partitions, shelf packs, twist tie bags, multi-unit clean room and heat sealed bags. Learn more here.
- Custom Pack Quantity Configure components to meet your operational workflows.
- Custom Assembly & Kitting Closures may be affixed in a clean room environment or packaged separately. Learn more here.
- Custom Branding Incorporate your logo and brand information.
- Single Source Description DWK offers a wide range of inventory management, drop shipment, and container closure systems packed to meet your secondary packaging pharmaceutical requirements.
- Clear and amber Type I USP <660> tubular glass vials designed for the short and long term storage of parenteral, lyophilized, and vaccine content. Available in ISO 8362-1 and RTU sterile glass vial formats.
- Clear and amber Type I threaded glass vials with freeze dried bases suitable for lyophilization applications and the packaging of diagnostic assays and reagents. Available in RTU sterile glass vial formats.