Dependably Remove Subvisible Particles
DWK Life Sciences decontamination solutions help our Customers achieve greater efficiency, streamline workflows, and reduce risk. When you choose ready-to-use sterilized components, you can trust that they’ve been prepared to regulatory requirements, validated, and shipped with lot traceability documentation and certifications
DWK Life Sciences offers reliable cleaning services for primary packaging components and labware. Using certified processes, components are cleaned with USP and WFI purified water and HEPA filtering, then packed in certified cleanrooms. For select parenteral content, our particulate cleaning process can include an IPA or HCL pre-wash to remove any unbound salts on the interior surface.
- Particulate Cleaning: Components cleaned and validated to USP <788> and EP 2.9.19 microscopic particle count are ready-to-sterilize or ready-to-use.
- Perfect Preparation: We offer particulate cleaning with USP purified water or Water for Injection (WFI), IPA Wash, and HCL Wash to achieve specific Total Organic Carbon (TOC) levels.
- Quality Assurance and Traceability: All products come with full documentation and certification to meet regulatory requirements.
- Flexible Solutions:Small to large volume processing and custom packing of glass and plastic primary packaging components, closures, stoppers, and seals.
- Operational Efficiency:Eliminate internal processing and validation steps to reduce cost and improve workflows.
- Clear and amber Type I USP <660> tubular glass vials designed for the short and long term storage of parenteral, lyophilized, and vaccine content. Available in ISO 8362-1 and RTU sterile glass vial formats.
- Clear and amber Type I threaded glass vials with freeze dried bases suitable for lyophilization applications and the packaging of diagnostic assays and reagents. Available in RTU sterile glass vial formats.
- Suitable for lyophilization
- For piercing applications
- Eliminates the need for crimping
- Available in RTU formats.