KIMBLE® KIMAX® Reusable Screw Thread Culture Tube,Unattached Cap, PTFE-Faced Rubber Liner, 25 x 200 mm, 70 mL
- The 20 x 125 mm size of these tubes is suitable for the determination of insulin according to the method of Alving, Rubin and Millor, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 127, 3 (March 1939)
- Provided with phenolic screw-thread caps, unattached
- Series 45066 is designed from ASTM E982, Type VI, Class A requirements (Rubber liner)
- Series 45066A is designed from ASTM E982, Type VI, Class B requirements (PTFE liner)
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
$716.77 USD/Case of 144
KIMAX® culture tube made from tubing with uniform wall thickness for maximum heat transfer and chemical resistance.