KIMBLE® Plain Disposable Polypropylene Tube, 12 x 75 mm, 6 mL
- Polypropylene versions can be centrifuged up to 3000 RCF and will tolerate most common acids, solvents and alkalis at room temperature
- Polystyrene tubes are transparent and can withstand up to 1400 RCF
- Autoclavable at 120 °C for 15 minutes
- Will tolerate aqueous solutions, mild bases and weak acids
- Manufactured from virgin polystyrene or polypropylene
These non-sterile plastic culture tubes are ideal for use in routine laboratory procedures.
|Shelf Pack Quantity||250|