KIMBLE® Melting Point Capillary Tube, Open at Both Ends, 0.20 mm Wall
- Tubes are 100 mm long when supplied with both ends open, so that approximately 90 mm will remain after sealing
- Tube length insures that the open end will extend well above the bath’s surface to prevent the bath liquid from entering the tube
- 34502-99 and 34507-99 have a smaller I.D. than 34500-99 and are designed from requirements contained in the United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
- Packaged with 100 tubes per vial and 20 vials per case
- Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
KIMAX® melting point capillary tubes are used to determine the point at which a solid sample turns to liquid.
|Wall Thickness (mm)||0.2|