KIMBLE® KONTES® Dewar Condenser, 1/2"
- Large top opening for easy introduction of coolant mixtures such as solid carbon dioxide/alcohol, dry ice/alcohol, dry ice, or liquid nitrogen
- Sidearm is a hose connection for attachment to flexible tubing
- Lower joint will work with 675300 polyacetal Standard Taper clamps
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- ID Depth (mm) 457500-2420: 200 457500-2425: 250
$270.23 USD/Case of 1
Dewar condenser used for rapid cooling of volatile solvents.
|Joint Size (mm)||24/40|
|Overall Height (mm)||345|
|Fits Tube ID (in)||1/2|