WHEATON® Rubber Stopper, Straight Plug
- Variety of styles, sizes and rubber formulations
- Manufactured from the highest quality raw materials
- Components manufactured to yield exceptional dimensional stability
- Straight plug stoppers provide maximum sealing for vials with straight-wall glass finish. This style is not recommended for vials with a blow-back feature.
- Snap-on style provides maximum sealing for vials with a blow-back glass finish, which is a small ridge on the interior of the vial's neck. The snap-on stopper locks into the blow-back ridge, providing a tight seal and keeping the stopper from backing out. This style is not recommended for vials with a straight-walled finish.
- Sleeve style stoppers feature a fold-over skirt for sealing in serum finish vials without a crimp closure. They can be used as an injection site for multiple dose entry.
- 2-leg and 3-leg stoppers are used for lyophillization applications.