WHEATON® Glass Dropping Assemblies, 10mL
- WHEATON glass dropper bottles are tubular glass vials applicable over a range of diagnostic, pharmaceutical and healthcare applications.
- Made from chemically inert Type 1B Neutral Glass, these glass dropping bottles are suitable for several in vitro diagnostic applications where false positives from plastic dropper bottles may be a concern.
- Key applications consist of storing blood grouping reagents, quality blood sera and storing homeopathy products.
- Our glass dropper bottles are available in sizes ranging from 2 to 10 mL and are offered graduated or non-graduated.
- A wide variety of colored caps and pharmaceutical grade rubber bulbs are available to choose from along with various glass dropper pipettes that produce uniform drop volumes.