WHEATON® Columbia Jar For Cover Slips, Columbia Jar & Cap, Case of 6
- These staining jars hold up to 4 cover slips 17-23mm wide, and up to 30mm long
- Longer cover slips can be accommodated if the cap is removed
- The jar includes a 43-400 white polypropylene screw cap with a PTFE coated polyethylene liner
- Manufactured from soda-lime glass
- Polyproplene screw cap with PTFE coated PE liner
In addition to staining applications, Columbia Jars can be used for cleaning cover slips, as well as coating them with materials such as poly-lysine or silane.