KIMBLE® ULTRA-WARE® Microfiltration Assembly, 40/35 Ground Joint, 4000 mL
- The solvent pickup adapter draws solvent directly from a reagent bottle through a 47 mm filter and into a filter flask
- After filtration is complete, the HI-VAC® valve on the solvent pickup adapter can be turned off for vacuum degassing
- Existing ULTRA-WARE® and filtration assemblies are easily converted to in-line filtration/degassing by replacing existing funnels with solvent pickup adapters. They clamp to support bases in the same way that funnels do.
- This system comes with a solvent pickup adapter, a coarse porosity fritted glass filter base, an inner joint flask and an aluminum clamp
- The support base has a 40-60 micron porosity glass frit and an integral vacuum connection above the drip tip to prevent contamination of the vacuum line with filtrate droplets
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
$948.73 USD/Case of 1
Currently Out of Stock
This all glass microfiltration system eliminates pouring HPLC solvents into funnels.
|Joint Size (mm)||40/35|
|Pore Size (µm)||40-60|
|Overall Height (mm)||525|