KIMBLE® Reusable Color-Coded Bacteriological Pipette, 11 mL
- Calibrated to deliver the correct volume of undiluted milk when the small amount remaining in the tip after free delivery has ceased is blown out and added to the free delivery volume
- For diluted milk, the correct volume is delivered without blowing out
- 10 and 11 mL sizes are tooled for a cotton plug at the top end
- Color-coded for ease in sorting and selecting the correct size pipet
- 1.1, 2.2, and 11.0 mL sizes are calibrated in accordance with specifications of the American Public Health Association as published in Standard Methods for the Examination of Dairy Products**
- Sizes 2.2 and 11.0 mL are designed from ASTM Specification E1043, Type IV A requirements.
- Size 1.1 mL is designed from ASTM Specification E1043, Type IV requirements
- Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
$185.33 USD/Case of 12
Scale is permanent brown stain fused into uniform bore tubing without etching.
|Color Coding of Band||None|
|Overall Length (mm)||345|
|Graduation Intervals (mL)||11|
|Tolerance (mL)||± 0.10|