KIMBLE® Reusable Color-Coded Bacteriological Pipette, 1.1 mL
- Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
- Size 1.1 mL is designed from ASTM Specification E1043, Type IV requirements
- Sizes 2.2 and 11.0 mL are designed from ASTM Specification E1043, Type IV A requirements.
- 1.1, 2.2, and 11.0 mL sizes are calibrated in accordance with specifications of the American Public Health Association as published in Standard Methods for the Examination of Dairy Products
- Calibrated to deliver, so after free delivery the remaining liquid should be blown out to add to the final volume
- Mouthpiece end of 10 and 11 mL sizes are tooled to accept a cotton plug
- Color-coded for ease of identification
$121.08 USD/Case of 12
Scale is permanent brown stain fused into uniform bore tubing without etching.
|Color Coding of Band||None|
|Overall Length (mm)||300|