KIMBLE® MIDI-VAP™ 4000 Ammonia and Phenol Complete System
- Includes 10 sets of glassware used for the analysis of either ammonia or phenols, pre-cut tubing and 10-position manifold heater
- Glassware manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- The unit footprint is approximately 16" x 30", and the height when assembled with the glassware is 24 "
- The system features a ten-position heater block for consistent, even heating and a Watlow EZ-Zone digital controller with an easy-to-read LED display and automated shut-off
- With a 50 mL sample volume, less start-up material translates to reduced analysis time and less reagent waste for disposal
- Reference: EPA/600/R-93/100: Methods for the Determination of Inorganic Substances in Environmental Sample