KIMBLE® KIMFLOW® Gooch Low Form Crucible, 4.5-5 microns, 30 mL
- Available in fine (4-5.5 microns), medium (10-15 microns), or coarse (40-60 microns) porosities
- Fritted disc is sealed into the crucible
- KIMAX® crucible suitable for precipitates to be dried to a constant weight at 110 °C
- Technical Tip: At higher temperatures, heating in an electric furnace is advised, and exposure to sudden temperature changes should be avoided. For safe handling, crucibles should not be removed until the temperature has been reduced to below 250°C.
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
$608.64 USD/Case of 12
Currently Out of Stock
Designed for collecting, drying and weighing precipitates and samples to be analyzed using gravimetric analysis.
|Pore Size (µm)||4.5-5 microns|