KIMBLE® HI-VAC® Low Hold-Up Valve, with PTFE Plug, without Tip O-Ring, Bore Range 0-4 mm
- Manufactured from borosilicate glass 3.3
- The sidearms of this high-vacuum valve are bent to minimize liquid holdup that would occur in conventional valves.
- PTFE shaft seals protect the FKM O-Rings from contact with the system
- Seal design reduces outgassing
- Designed with a precision external thread for fine control
- Can be used as a bleed up to 1/2 turn
- Full open position is at 1-1/2 turns
- Primary seal is made with a FKM O-Ring on a tapered seat
- Non-rotating PTFE shaft
$44.18 USD/Case of 1
The perfect solution for dosing and controlling gases and liquids as a through put variant.
|Stem OD (mm)||9|
|Bore Range (mm)||0-4|