KIMBLE® Wintrobe Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) Tube, Open at Both Ends, Calibration in Yellow
- Use with standard or modified procedure
- Precision-drawn glass and accurate calibrations ensure that results are accurate with standard normal values
- Self-zeroing Wintrobe tubes (68F828SO) are filled by means of an aspirating bulb
- Round-bottomed Wintrobe tubes (64FR828B-BLUE and 64FR-828-B) are filled with a 9" Pasteur pipet
- Manufactured from 90 expansion soda lime glass conforming to USP Type III requirements
ESR tubes measure the rate at which red blood cells settle out of plasma.
|Shelf Pack Quantity||100|