KIMBLE® Reusable Culture Tube Culture Tube, 16 x 150 mm
- Complies with ASTM Specification E982, Type II requirements
- Manufactured from borosilicate glass 3.3
- Smooth, fire-polished rim
- Graduation line is located at the 10 mL level.
- Durable white ceramic enamel marking spot
- Described in APHA Standard Methods for the Examination of Dairy Products
Find a distributor
KIMAX® culture tube intended primarily for use in the testing of milk for the presence of bacteria by the methylene blue reductase test.
|Brim Capacity (mL)||23|
|Tolerance (mL)||± 0.12|