KIMBLE® KONTES® Utility Washer
- Unit is supplied with one gasket, a tube washer, an Erlenmeyer flask and a 3/8" hose connection
- Operates efficiently with a conventional sink aspirator
- Recommended for 10 mm NMR tubes
- Overview: Washer is activated by lightly pressing the inverted cell onto the neoprene gasket.
- All glass apparatus manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Used for rapid, safe washing and drying of cuvettes, tubes and small scale volumetric items up to approximately 22 mm OD.
|Joint Size (mm)||24/25|
|Overall Height (mm)||255|
|Fits Tube ID (in)||3/8|