KIMBLE® 6" Short Cone Oil Centrifuge Tube, Standard, Case of 12, 100 mL
- Calibrated to contain
- Scale and legend are durable white ceramic enamel
- 45243-200 and 45243LF-200 are graduated in %. 100 mL equals 200%
- 45243LF-100 and 45243LF-200 feature our proprietary Lazer-Fused™ technology for durable and precise marking and outstanding volumetric accuracy.
- Top is tooled to accept snap cap 28150R-6
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
KIMAX® tube designed for field use in testing petroleum.
|Snap Cap Size||6|
|Shelf Pack Quantity||6|