KIMBLE® 20 mL Glass Scintillation Vial, Metal Foil, 24-400
- Converted from Type I, 33 expansion borosilicate glass tubing.
- Closures packed separately in polyethylene bags of 100 pieces
- Each cellular tray contains 100 vials and has alphanumeric coordinates for fast, easy identification
- Five trays per case, shrink-wrapped to preserve cleanliness
- The vials with a 24-400 finish have a wider opening which facilitates introduction of large size samples. They are recommended for use on Packard scintillation vial counters.
Find a distributor
Vials are packaged in cellular trays which have alphanumeric coordinates for fast, easy identification.
|Liner Material||Metal Foil|