DWK is the manufacturer of high quality medical grade glass vials and glass sample vials serving the diagnostic, pharmaceutical and biotech markets. Injection and serum vials formed from the highest quality pharmaceutical-grade tubing conforming to USP <660> / EP3.2.1 / JP <7.01> standards for injectable packaging and the safe storage and delivery of drug content.
- Small minimum order requirements
- Custom manufacturing
- Global presence to secure your supply chain
- Custom cleaning, depyrogenation, sterilization, surface treatments available
Types of Glass Vials
- Clean, depyrogenated, and sterilized ready-to-use (RTU) vials designed for pharmaceutical and contract manufacturing entities performing small to large batch aseptic parenteral packaging.
- Clear and amber Type I tubular glass vials meet the Glass Containers for Injection standards and are designed for the short and long term storage of parenteral, lyophilized, and vaccine content. Our solutions include ISO 8362, custom dimensions, blowback, surface treatments, and RTU formats.
- Clear and amber Type I threaded and crimp finish glass vials designed for maximum retrieval of high value biologic, volatile solvent, corrosive chemical and sensitive content. Available in RTU sterile glass vial formats.
- Clear and amber Type I threaded glass vials with freeze dried bases suitable for lyophilization applications and the packaging of diagnostic assays and reagents. Available in RTU sterile glass vial formats.
- Type I Borosilicate Clear & Amber and Soda Type III glass vials suitable for use with Snap Caps, Tamper Proof Closures, and Nasal Spray Pump Systems.
RTS components meeting USP<788>/EP2.9.19
RTS components meeting USP<85>/EP2.6.1
RTU components meeting USP<71>/EP2.6.14
Glass surface deactivation and protective barrier
Clear and amber Type I USP <660> molded glass vials designed for the short and long term storage of parenteral, lyophilized, and vaccine content. Available in RTU sterile glass vial formats.
Nested COP RTU sterile glass vials for sensitive biologic and vaccine packaging.
Durable plastic vials for non-parenteral, general containment of diluents (PP) and animal health and non-medical content (HDPE) including cosmetic and skin care.
Contact us with your packaging questions